2007 29ft Komfort Trailblazer 276 Travel Trailer. We bought two summers ago from the original owner (Retired Navy CAPT). He was an engineer, very meticulous and added several upgrades. Used it on Camp Pendleton only six times. We loved it and had zero issues with it. Pending move to East Coast forces sale. Our loss is your gain.
- Dry weight 6990 lbs
- If you are current military or retired, I can transfer my RV storage space on Camp Pendleton with the sale. It is a pull in end spot and $61/mo.
Additional aftermarket goodies below and what they are (worth):
- Hensley Hitch. Most stable hitch on the market bar none. Look it up on YouTube. Lifetime warranty. Starts at $2200.
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Nose cone that reduces approximately 3 MPG. Also assists in drag and stabilization. ($550)
- Airtab Wishbone. Assists in drag and stabiliazation. ($220)
- Wired for cameras
- A real Serta queen size mattress, not a pad. Only two years old. ($300)
- Atwood Power Jack ($200)
- Titan electric-hydraulic brakes
- Two Yakima Skyboxes affixed to the roof ($500 each)
- Two reclining Palliser chairs and ottomans ($300 each)
- 22 inch flat screen and DVD player
-Two five gallon gas cans
-Two five gallon propane tanks
Posted in: Vans & RVs
Find out how close you are to this item!