Prior Service Security
Prior Service Security is currently hiring full-time unarmed or armed security guards for the Orange county area. We prefer prior service military, law enforcement or at least 2 year of experience as a security guard. This position is responsible for the protection, safeguarding, and security of assets, personnel, customers, and all visitors.
• Protect property from theft, fire and accidents.
• Investigate and report accidents, incidents, suspicious activities, safety and fire hazards and other relevant incidences.
• Implement appropriate security and safety measures to deter and prevent unauthorized entrance into areas containing inventory and prevent theft or diversion of inventory.
• Such other functions as directed by management or the Board.
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Possess your own semi-automatic pistol (if armed)
• Military or Law enforcement experience is strongly preferred
• California Guard card with firearm permit (if applying for armed)
• Must have a clean background with no felonies
• Have a working smartphone
• Very reliable transportation
• Customer service experience
• Ability to work days, nights and/or weekends
GEAR Requirements Mandatory: 2.25" Duty Belt w/keepers, Level 2+ Handgun Duty Holster, Black Pants, T-shirt and Boots, a high quality Duty Pistol (4" Barrel, or longer) with at least 1-Spare Magazine, modern JHP Ammo and Mag Pouch.